søndag 8. mars 2009

To my friend and her family in Australia

I have to write this in english, because I was talking to my lovely friend Leonie who lives in Australia. You all remember the lovely family we were staying with for 3days on their farm when we were on holiday in Australia - you can look on our other blog www.reiakvamsturtilaustralia.blogspot.com -
It is so nice talking to her and I miss her a lot - she will be looking on my blog and she will see her name and don`t understand the other things I write, so I have to explane for her. You know Leonie, I did not get any mail from you and you where never on massenger or on facebook - and on the news there where a lot of things going on in Australia it was the fire and lots of other things. Leiv Arne was telling me that it was not in your area, but I was never shure, so I was worried for you all. But suddenly one day I got this mail and I was so happy - because you mean a lot for me - you are my special friend from Australia and I am really hoping that you will come visiting us in Norway some day..... I have hope you know.

Love from your norvegian friend Karianne

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hei Karianne,
Takk for hyggelig hilsen hos meg! Har tittet litt på bloggen din ogd en er veldig fin - koselige og rørende! innlegg. Ja livets veier er uransakelige...
Hyggelig at du vil være med på konkurranse og ønsker deg en fortsatt god helg!
klem fra Solveig :)

Mitt hvite hus sa...

Hei KarianneO=)
vil takke for hyggelig besøk hos meg..
Har kikket inne hos deg nå...så kjekt å ha reist i Australia da...det har vært en stor drøm hos meg i mange år...
velldig bra at du fikk kontakt med dine gode venner der, skjønner du har vært redde for de.

Ønsker deg en fin søndag